Hi this is me, Hypnotherapy Works

Hi all this is my first blog and a little about me.

My name is Helen and I have been a hypnotherapist since 2014, I have thoroughly enjoyed this career path and I am so chuffed I decided to do this. OK so what got me into hypnotherapy, well my partner Gary started with panic attacks when our children were young. The GP recommend he see a hypnotherapist and he did. The hypnotherapist helped Gary with his panic attacks and life continued, until he began suffering with anxiety about 18 months later. He again went to see a hypnotherapist, a different one this time as the original one we couldn’t contact. This hypnotherapist helped Gary again.



By this time the boys were both at school and I was beginning to think of what I could do, I also wanted to contribute to the family in a financial way. Hypnotherapy was something that I began to  explore, I found a course in Newcastle (about and hour and a half drive away) so i signed up. Gary supported me doing this time and I haven’t looked back. I love what I do and hope to continue for a long time.
Over the last 18 months to 2 years I have been doing further training in therapies that either work well with hypnotherapy or along side it.
I have worked with many ailments, problems, disorders, from physical problems like pain and skin disorders to mental health problems from stress and anxiety to panic and depression. I really enjoy the variety of work, I can work with a smoking cessation client in the morning and fertility clients in the afternoon the variety is a part of my job that I do enjoy. I never have two days the same.

 

Blogs I wish to do in the future:
What is BWRT?
What is WSN?
What is BB4B?
More about hypnotherapy
I am sure I will think of many more.

Thank you for reading, you can find out more on my web page - www.hypnotherapistcumbria.co.uk
I can also be found on Facebook and Instagram


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BWRT®️ video 1

WSN

Not just hypnotherapy here